Covid 19 Guidelines
During the time the salon was shut, we have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd, the UK trade body for our industry. We have since made a number of changes in the way that we operate that you will notice when you next visit.
New clients must still complete a consultation form prior to their treatment by email, over the phone where possible,
If this is not possible a therapist will complete the form for you.
- You will be asked to update any changes to your consultation, including all contact details.
- All bookings are to be made by telephone, email, text or social media – no drop in appointments or bookings will be available.
- PPE will be provided but with limited stock supply we ask where possible to bring your own face covering/mask
- Voucher and Product purchases are to be pre ordered over the phone, email, text, or social media and paid for prior to collection (if you are not in the salon having a treatment) and a collection time will be arranged.
- Treatment Patch tests will be booked in, no pop INS.
- You must come alone for your appointments, we simply can’t accommodate extra guests at this time.
- When having your appointment please leave all unnecessary items including jewellery at home.
- Weather permitting please leave your coat/scarf in your vehicle where possible.
- We will be offering no waiting area.
- You must only arrive on your scheduled appointment time and are to wait outside or in your car if possible until collected.
- Please do not be late.
- The salon door may be locked during treatment’s, a notice will be displayed on the door, so please don’t think we’ve forgotten you.
- On arrival you will have your temperature taken, if it is high your appointment will be rescheduled.
- You will be asked to sanitise/wash your hands and be given a mask (if you don't already have your own)
- You will be taken straight through to the treatment room.
- Unfortunately we will not be offering tea’s, coffees or snacks. Only water will be provided in disposable cups or you may bring your own.
- We ask for all manicure, pedicures and Geleration treatment’s please do not touch the polishes, your therapist will get this for you.
- If you have any belongings with you, please bring a bag to put them in.
- Throughout your treatment, your Therapist will be wearing PPE.
- For every client a new set will be used and a thorough sanitation after every treatment of areas will be completed.
- We have a fresh air ventilation system throughout every treatment room.
- Once your treatment has been completed you must collect any belongings yourself.
- If social distancing allows, you will be taken through to the reception area, if reception is busy you will be asked to wait in the relaxation room.
- Your payment will be completed using contact less card payments where possible.
- We ask everyone to stay away if you feel at all unwell, a fever, consistent cough, loss of taste, sense of smell, live with anyone or in a bubble with anyone that is unwell with covid-19 symptom.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment please do this 1 week before as we have a back log of clients to fit in.
- Without good reason no shows will be charged the full amount of the treatment booked.
- We will be there for your every need whether that be a product, price list, nail polish, we politely ask you not to touch anything in the salon.
- Where possible Therapists will stand side to side with you and will be giving out no hugs and kisses, as much as we want to give everyone a big squeeze!
We Thank you all for your patience, support and loyalty throughout this pandemic and can assure you we are taking every step necessary to make sure we can carry on pampering you safely following the government guidelines.
With love Aimes xxxxx